No return policy
No refund policy
Items Covered in Limited Warranty:
This Limited Warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship of the Product arising or occurring as a result of your normal and ordinary use of the Product for its intended purpose in accordance with the instructions of use provided by the manufacturer. In the event a defect covered by this Limited Warranty occurs, Segway will repair or replace your Product in accordance with the terms of this Limited Warranty. The applicable period for the Limited Warranty begins from the earlier of either: (i) the original purchase date of the Product from an authorized Segway Distributor or Dealer; or (ii) the activation date of the Product through the HUSE x NINEBOT by Segway App, and applies to the Product in the following ways:
Vehicle Body 1 year
Front Wheel and Hub Motor Assembly
Front Fork and Neck Assembly
Rear Fork Assembly
Control Board Assembly
Stem (Battery Cabin)
Bottom Cover (Metal)
Other Components 180 days
Components Subject to Wear 90 days
Front Decorative Strips
Rear Decorative Strips
Deck Grip Tape
Bottom LED Strip
Front Fork Cover
Folding Pedal Cover
Bottom Cover (Plastic)
Charge Port Cover
Limited Warranty Exclusions:
This Limited Warranty describes the service available to you in the event your product requires warranty service, and you may have additional protections under your local laws. This Limited Warranty does not cover and excludes damage to your Product:
- Caused by abuse, misuse, neglect or commercial use.
- Caused by improper charging, storage, or operation, including, without limitation, use contrary to the users’ materials, use exceeding specified height, weight and age limits, use on stairs, walls and curbs, or any extreme sport or exhibition use.
- Caused by accident, collision, riding over obstacles, potholes, poor road conditions, racing, fire, water submersion, high-pressure water spray, freezing, earthquake, dropping, severe oxidation, or chemical solvent corrosion.
- Caused by any repair that was unauthorized by Huse.
- Caused from improper packaging or mishandling during shipment to the warranty-service provider. That is cosmetic, including, scratches, dents and the removal of protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time unless such damage occurred due to a defect in materials.
- Caused by the use of the Product with, or any modification to the Product using, any third-party product, component or accessory that is not sold by Huse.
- That does not arise from HUSE x NINEBOT’s product design, technology, manufacturing or quality.
- Caused by the use of non-Huse supplies or consumables or the use of the Huse supplies which are not specified for use with the Products.
- Caused due to modification and integration with other products when the effect of such modification or integration increases the time or difficulty of servicing the product or degrades performance or reliability of the Product.
When HUSE products are purchased by customers residing overseas, HUSE will not be liable to pay any duties/taxes which are added to the original price of the product. The additional taxes/duties may vary across domestic and international borders and shall be the responsibility of the purchaser. HUSE shall not be responsible for any damages incurred during international shipping.